Monthly News- OCT 2021
HOCWT October 2021 Member Meeting 10/11/2021 at 497 Miamisburg Centerville Road, Centerville, Ohio 45459 In attendance: Chris Wysong - President, Jesse Gaither - Vice President, Casey Dixon - Treasurer, Brandon Barrett - Secretary, Terry O’Brien, Butch Brown, Brian Nolan, Pam Brown, Nick Tarkany, Jonathon Barrett, Kathy Jablinski, Brent Richburg, April Desai, Ginny Suarez, Adina Angel, Svitlana Gurieva, Ginger Clark, Kevin Risner ● Documents Distributed:
○ Financial Statement
○ 4th Quarter Newsletter ● Discussions:
○ Introduction of Members
○ New Members this month:
Centerville Community Chorus
Brunner’s Lawn and Services
Raise Your Brush
○ Fall Fest Recap
We will continue to grow this event
Please share all events on social media
Need more Volunteers!
○ Ghost Walk
Sold out in one evening
80 people will be attending
Set up by 4pm. Tear down at 7:30pm.
Attendees will show up at 4:30pm.
○ Boo and Brew
October 23rd 12pm to 5pm.
Set up before noon.
Live Music, Food Trucks, Vendors, and Tons of Fun
Contact Butch Brown to become a vendor.
○ Need to purchase:
Square Reader (Need 2 Total)
Ipad with Data Connection
Tent Flags for Alcohol Sales
○ Holiday Walk
Sunday, November 21st
1-5pm Tree Lighting at 5pm
○ We will be moving February’s Member Meeting to Tuesday the 15th.
● New Business
○ Announcement that Heart Member and Owner of Freedom Whiskey passed away on Friday October 8th. Discussion about the HOCWT taking over the 2021 Freedom Whiskey Veteran’s Day fundraiser on November 13th, in attendance of the family’s approval. ● Approved Motions:
○ Anytime we have our Member Meetings that fall on a Holiday we will move it to the following day on Tuesday.
○ December’s Meeting will be at Nelly’s Bistro. Next Meeting: Monday, November 8th at 5:30pm Submitted By: Brandon Barrett - HOCWT Secretary