Mon, Sep 18|
Franciscan Center at St. Leonard's
HOCWT Education Event - Marketing and Social Media
You're invited to an evening of education and fun with the HOCWT!
Time & Location
Sep 18, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Franciscan Center at St. Leonard's, 8200 Provincial Way, Centerville, OH 45458, USA
About the Event
- Are you struggling to reach your target audience?
- Do you you find Social Media to be frustrating and time consuming?
- Are you confused about which platform is best for your business?
You're invited for an evening of education surounding these very topics. We will have RTA's Manager of Communications and Community Relations, Kristi Newton, as our featured speaker for the event. She is well versed in social media and can answer these very questions. The seminar will be open to members as well as the general public and will be focusing on tools that can help improve your business's marketing strategy and engage with customers effectively.
Food will be provided and cash bar available.
The Event Schedule:
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm Member Business Expo/Networking Hour
- 6:00pm - 6:45pm Featured Speaker
- 6:45pm - 7:00pm Break
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm Small Round Table Presentations
HOCWT Education Event Ticket
This ticket is good for one person to attend our education event. Food Included. Cash Bar Available.From $10.00 to $20.00Sold Out
- $10.00+$0.25 service fee
- $20.00+$0.50 service fee
This event is sold out